Staging is designed to showcase a home’s best assets, impress buyers and sell it quickly for the highest possible price. Because not all sellers stage their homes, you’ll be at an advantage if you elect to take the extra step of staging your property.
- Not all rooms are created equal. Focus on the rooms that have the biggest potential to influence buyers.
- Create a space for your buyers. De-personalise and create a space where buyers would be able to visualise that space as their own.
- Declutter. Clutter takes up space, and space is what sells.
- Clean, patch, and repair. A squeaky-clean home suggests to buyers that the current tenants took good care of the property. Also, to add on after your shiny efforts, it is a no brainer to add more value by doing simple restoration efforts.
- Lightings, furniture and aesthetic improvements. Take advantage of your home’s natural light. Open all curtains and blinds when showing your home. Make sure furniture is the right size for the room. It is now the time to arrange your furniture and improve the overall look of your home and make each room individually perfect.
#wevegotyoucovered #selling #realestate #propertypersonality #since1986 #communityfirst #locallyownedandoperated #propertymarket #sell #buy #rent #leasesmarter #invest #prd #hereforyou